Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Houston_2
The USA and G7 Nations have widened and increased further sanctions against Russia and have targeted his close family members knowing that’s where much of his wealth has been hidden.

Russia is soon to be totally ostracized from global financial avenues and outlets. Total sanctions have not yet been invoked on oil and gas sales at this point in time.

WAPO

Go, Putin. Atta Boy.

Perplexing, no?

Not really, Raeford. The crazy bastard has nukes and removing one leg of his 3 legged stool could easily provoke that.

I don’t believe there’s a comprehensive way to enforce a sanction on Russia’s oil and gas. Putin is having to discount his oil by 35$/bbl less than the Brent benchmark already.

Seems that there's lots of crazy bastids out there with nukes anymore[ a demented one or two as well].

Even at a $35bl discount he's well ahead of 1-1.5 year back price and still making bank on it as we all know those Russian oilworkers aren't making what our guys do.

I would speculate that discount is a temporary situation.... until they break the back of the petro dollar

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.