Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Bristoe

From the article I posted:

We are currently working on a draft international agreement on the introduction of a new world settlement currency, pegged to the national currencies of the participating countries and to exchange-traded goods that determine real values. We won’t need American and European banks. A new payment system based on modern digital technologies with a blockchain is developing in the world, where banks are losing their importance.

That's probably going to mean WW3.

You are just posting straight up Russian agitprop.

This is the guy you allow to give you your opinions.

Sergei Glazyev, mentioned by Hudson above, is a former adviser to President Vladimir Putin and the Minister for Integration and Macroeconomics of the Eurasia Economic Commission, the regulatory body of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU).

Like I said this has been an issue for years and you just now finding out is a bit funny.

It's just now coming to fruition.

Putin, Xi, SA, India, N Korea, and Iran are all behind it.

Didnt Trump say he was going to drain the swamp? He meant the NWO Bolshevik False Jew Money Changer (Bankster) Viper swamp which owns the MSM you put your faith in.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that it appears that Iran has been flipped as Trump or Q said he would do. I guess as Q said, Israel would be flipped last.

There is a reason Iran isnt dealing with the Bidet on the Nuclear agreements and there is a reason why they are dealing with Putin.

Is Trump worried? No. Unlike you Trump knows Q and that Q predicted Putin and Xi would become our allies. whistle shocked grin

MAGA

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/06/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin