Dwayne, we have enjoyed a quiet Easter weekend so far. We are still recovering from a trip to Alberta . Our oldest daughter had her first baby a couple weeks ago, so we had to go meet our new granddaughter. Its just over 1500 km for us, but my guess is we will be making that drive more often now. My wife and I are both smitten with the little girl. They grow up so fast.

Anyway, I do agree with your logic. Especially your concerns about Pierre. My pick is Leslyn Lewis, but I really dont think she can win. My concern with the conservatives is their inaction on a number of things during the last two years.

We had a fellow here running for MP that even our local liberal paper said would easily win. Maybe you heard about it ? Jonas Smith is the fellows name. Anyway two weeks before the election, O'Toole pulled the rug out from under him and wouldnt let him run. His stated reason was that Jonas had said publicly on numerous occasions that he was against the vaccine passports.

That left a real bad taste in my mouth. Because of that bone headed move we are now saddled with another liberal government. The conservatives ran a lady no one had ever heard of, and Jonas ran as an independant. The vote was split and the liberals won.

I understand thats the danger Max brings to the table as well. In my opinion, this covid crisis and all it entails, is the biggest, most important thing in our history. I believe we really are on the edge of some very dark days if our course is not altered. Im not completely convinced anyone in the conservative party even wants to steer a course towards sanity at this point. I do believe Max would. Thats my conundrum.

Hope you have a good spring with enough water to go around, and not as much heat as you got last year!