Originally Posted by 673
Here is a potential leader, nobody knows who he is. Watch how "Rosie" tries to corral him, and cut him off when he gets close... Rosie needs to be reminded that she is interviewing him, not the other way around.

I will have to trust your judgement on this one. I started to watch the clip and first thing out of Rosie's mouth was a sideways slap at PP. I stopped at that point.

I cannot stand that woman and her continual misrepresentations of issues trying to prop up the Liberals and her dream boat JT.

Problem for Roman is face / name recognition --- he is not at the same level as PP on a country wide basis. MSM and Rosie would love to have someone like him in that Canadians did not know so they literally could fabricate any type of story and a large portion of the public would swallow it as he has not had the exposure.

One final point -- what does the Buffalo shooting have to do with the Conservative leadership race. It was bad and Rosie should be first in line to ask JT to shed a tear or two if she is concerned. God I dislike that woman and the CBC

Hugh