Steve the past 2 years you praised black face racist Trudeau's policies of arresting the unvaccinated , now you suddenly are conservative?

lmao

Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
I agree with much of the discussion here, but want to make an important point.

We, like it or not, are in an age of identity politics. If we don’t learn to play the game, we’re going to be left standing alone at home plate again.

For all his positives, PP is another white guy from Quebec. That alienates much of the west and a lot of Ontario.

LL has the brains, the looks and, I dare say, the colour to make low-information voters (LIV) sit up and notice. People who would normally not even bother to listen to a Conservative (cuz they’re all “raaacists!”). People who vote for Castreau because he’s got nice hair and he cries once in a while, so that must mean he cares.

This is what we’re up against. We need to shake up the status quo and take back our reputations as sober, conscientious people who want good for everyone, not just the latest “marginalized” group. We have a big tent, but nobody knows where the entrance is because they keep getting waylaid with lousy information from the MSM.

Someone like LL doesn’t fit the mold, so the media won’t know how to attack her. Just like the trucker’s protest, their approach was so new and innovative, they bamboozled the gov and police and forced them to go nuclear. People have seen what Castreau is capable of. Now we need someone who can capitalize on it.

I get the feeling that Brown and Charest won’t do well in the party voting. Brown isn’t well known outside of Ontario and had that sexual misconduct thing that forced him to resign as provincial Conservative leader.

Charest is an old school guy who has been a Liberal and a Conservative. Personally, I do not believe he would help hunters and gun owners. He likes to go with the flow.

Wannabebwana makes a valid point about voter perceptions. I cannot see huge support coming from Conservatives for Brown or Charest at the convention.

I can see Lewis getting more traction because she is black and female. I would support her before Charest - the old, fat white guy. laugh