Originally Posted by Lorne
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
What the **** does that have to do with Conservative leadership any way.

Maybe nothing but its pretty hard to have any sympathy for Steve. He made his bed let him lie in it . Earned any crap that he gets

That's the beauty of the ignore button. I just don't care. It's that simple. laugh I will stick to the topic.

Here's something to get some folks blood boiling. Tom Mulcair's write up about Poilievre

Tom Mulcair: Why Pierre Poilievre has a double advantage

Pierre Poilievre knows how to laugh. I heard it myself.

On Monday Poilievre was asked to react to Jean Charest’s “attack,” calling him a career politician with no real life experience. Poilievre let out a belly laugh and simply remarked that Charest was elected to Parliament in…1984!

Charest may have lots of skills today but he didn’t have two lines on his CV when he was first elected. For him to be calling Poilievre a career politician was indeed laughable.

The race to become the sixth Conservative leader in seven years is shaping up to be a lot more fun than the previous races that produced Scheer and O’Toole as cannon fodder for Trudeau’s Liberals.

The rest here - https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/tom-mulcair-why-pierre-poilievre-has-a-double-advantage-1.5832687

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]