Immigrants should have to be here for at least 5 years before they should be eligible to vote, they should also be tax paying individual or family, working, not living off the system.

If all the immigrants are headed for the City then it is self defeating because they are here under the guise of working and contributing to our society at large, so hopefully some head to rural area's where we need them, if not...then it needs to be addressed. I also notice some of these immigrants are loaded with cash, or working professionals as Canada has been robbing other countries of their intellectuals for decades, nurses, doctors etc.

On a candidate that cares about the rural west, good luck with that, even our Provincial representatives don't do that. They want to know your postal code before addressing you so they can decide if they give a shyte.

In my view, there is only one candidate, but presently, I am blinded by just getting rid of Trudeau and inflicting as much damage on the NDP as is possible within the law.

On the grown ups.......are you expecting voters to be more adult than the candidates? LOL