Originally Posted by comerade
Wow, these threads can go sideways.
I don't know about city folks, but I do know about how the people in our region vote , hunting is a primary interest around here and we don't support a Green agenda .
So we hunt , shoot, fish, Rodeo, mine coal , harvest timber, work in oil and gas etc.
It appears that city folks dislike most of what we do.
and visa versa.
There are plenty of them and few of us. The bulk of immigrants will vote for what got them and their families to Canada and they are always city bound.
So far, I see only one canadate that might flip the immigrant vote - Lewis and one Canadate that would reach the rural West. The rest have to long a history of bad politics..
The PPP will just spit the vote this time and may be ahead of their time.
I don't get how throwing insults around has any upside, it shows playground rules in a adult discussion.
You know who you are... grow up and stick to the subject folks. God Bless

So supporting Trudeau arresting and destroying the lives of conservatives the past 2 years is now acceptable? Steve and other on here sure did so now pretend t never happened. You're going to trust back stabbing anti christian cowards like Steve Jim in Ontario and down wind fascstt?

Interesting. Please provide a more detailed explanation how that is good for conservatives in Canada. You'll disappear and provide no answer as usual. Steve can play the victim again after he supported Trudeau destroying conservatives in Canada but now pretends he did nothing wrong ,

No wonder Canada is screwed and has no hope.