Originally Posted by comerade
I defence of Steve.
There are are agitators that opine constantly about the politics of Canada, and make it beyond , rude, insulting and childish.
When you are so invested in your opinion, that your blinded to a man's good qualities and vilify him at every opportunity- it is you that is lost and uncertain.
Why? Trudeau and his cronies have awful public policy, often as knee jerk decisions and is no friend of rural Canada. Unfortunately, he is struck by the same hammer that formed his father, who was even more sinister and divisive.
Canada has had worse the Justin and there is always something good that comes from bad.
Now, we need a bilingual, right of center canadate that offers a change in direction, fiscal responsibility and frankly, is supported by the west, the north and Quebec.
Let's go forward, dump the overused rhetoric of the past( it will make you crazy anyways)
What I mean is zip it, unless you can explain yourself without losing your dignity.
Mother Theresa said" I choose to be for something rather than against "
Anyways, God Bless all of you.

So celebrating the arrest and inprisonment of innocent Canadians s a good quality? That was pretty funny when churches were closed and burned down and the Canadian govt dd not other than Trudeau came out and he could understand why they burned down churches. And lb Canadian politicians came out in twitter and stated they supported burnt down christian churches.

You must be kidding, especially for someone who claims to be a christian lol