Good on you!!!!! My Grandson just got a whole week off, he was standing talking to a friend and another kid came up and suckered him. He can take a punch, rolled with it and came up and decked him! Kid almost went unconscious. Teacher saw the whole thing but it's a no touch school, so they both got suspended. No wonder kids think they can do and say anything!!! Shop teachers understand it's the teachers that went from school to college to teaching college to teaching, they have no FN idea about real life.!!! Pushed the pencil all there life lost in there own mind!!! He's only thirteen but he's a hard one eighty. The high school is just waiting for him to make it there. The other kids lucky it wasn't his fourteen yr old sister, she's not one eighty but she's taller than him and she has reflexes like a frikn cat. They play fight and he can't get a hit in, she blocks everything and slaps him before he can do anything, I'd pay for her to take some kind of fighting. She's also really driven, she wants to join military and be a pilot, plane or chopper at fourteen??? That could change but whatever she puts her hand to she does it well. She just won an art contest, she cooks, she bakes, loves shooting with her Pawpaw. Ok got a little carried away but I'm dam proud of them both. GWP. πŸΎπŸ‘£πŸΎπŸ‘£πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦