See a ton of these little punk kids these days, not yours, the other kid. Broken homes, dad not around, stuff like that. Or they just learn it from their sorry ass parents. There was always one growing up, but now, I swear my kids have a several they have to deal with. And the parents make excuse after excuse for them instead of dealing with it. Always the others kids fault.

My son is a good little baseball player, he gets a lot of jealousy his way and trash talking from others...not having fun trash talk, being ugly trash talk. This one punk was talking trash at the batting cages before the game, during the game while my son was pitching, actually got a unsportsman like penalty. His coaches weren't doing anything to stop it, the parents werent doing anything. I think they were enjoying it or wanting it to get into my sons head. Then after we won, he talked trashed during the hand shakes and my son pushed him. Of course people saw and things went south quick, yelling from coaches, parents, etc. I did make the comment the kid deserved it, and he did...but I did have the conversation with my son about putting your hands on someone first. It was a learning experience for him but after over two hours of taunting, he had had enough and it was evident the adults on the other side didn't take the opportunity to put it to a stop. I just glad he didn't knock his teeth out. Of course my son and I were the bad guys after that incident. Had a pow pow with the punks parents after the game, of course their son doesnt do anything bad, and while we are talking, he walks up to my wifes car and starts yelling at my son who is sitting in the back seat.

My son nohit them the next game we played them.

Last edited by killerv; 05/13/22.