Thanks for the replies. Pictures are going to be hard for me to do. I’m not a total idiot, I have no trouble posting in the other forums I take part in, just here it seems to be trouble. Maybe its my age and understanding sizes in electronic format. While I am no expert, I do good with my hands and such and feel like I do the right things and look for answers when I don’t know something. I’m not afraid to ask in a forum either, chances are there will be a few people that will like to help. I have a few videos from Sinclair International on the ar 15, and have done all sorts of work to the others I own like triggers and barrels and all that connects to barrels. It seems like the only thing I never explored is buffers in all of the work I’ve done to these things. Since I can’t post pictures, at least not without sending them to someone that can, I will post the specs.

Lowers
Stag with Timney and one with a Timney Calvin elite. CMMG Ambi safety. Magpul enhanced trigger guard. Hogue grips. Standard pins and hardware from stag. One with a PRS lite and one Gen 3 PRS stocks. PRS lite has carbine length tube and buffer, Gen 3 has rifle length tube and buffer, both from Stag.

Uppers
Left hand stag 24” barrel with m loc hand guard. One has a black rain ordinance nickel boron and the other is a stag nickel boron BGG. Stag upper receivers. Ambi Charging handles from Raptor. I bought the uppers from Brownells and they were a unit with the barrel, hand guards, gas block, tube and upper receiver already built without the BCG or handle.