Originally Posted by PaintedDesert
Thanks for the replies. Pictures are going to be hard for me to do. I’m not a total idiot, I have no trouble posting in the other forums I take part in, just here it seems to be trouble. Maybe its my age and understanding sizes in electronic format. While I am no expert, I do good with my hands and such and feel like I do the right things and look for answers when I don’t know something. I’m not afraid to ask in a forum either, chances are there will be a few people that will like to help. I have a few videos from Sinclair International on the ar 15, and have done all sorts of work to the others I own like triggers and barrels and all that connects to barrels. It seems like the only thing I never explored is buffers in all of the work I’ve done to these things. Since I can’t post pictures, at least not without sending them to someone that can, I will post the specs.

Lowers
Stag with Timney and one with a Timney Calvin elite. CMMG Ambi safety. Magpul enhanced trigger guard. Hogue grips. Standard pins and hardware from stag. One with a PRS lite and one Gen 3 PRS stocks. PRS lite has carbine length tube and buffer, Gen 3 has rifle length tube and buffer, both from Stag.

Uppers
Left hand stag 24” barrel with m loc hand guard. One has a black rain ordinance nickel boron and the other is a stag nickel boron BGG. Stag upper receivers. Ambi Charging handles from Raptor. I bought the uppers from Brownells and they were a unit with the barrel, hand guards, gas block, tube and upper receiver already built without the BCG or handle.
Good description. It sounds like they did not install the gas block right. An easy way to check is get a piece of small vacuum line and put it on the end of the gas tube, then blow in to it and see if there is a blockage. That is a quick and simple way to see if anything is plugged or if it is not in alignment. It shouldn't be a buffer problem, especially if they were supplied by the manufacture. Yours sound a lot like the rifle I posted a pic of earlier. One of them is a left hand stag with 24" barrel. I was using a black rain ordinance BCG and Raptor as well. Good combo. Now, I don't have my lefty anymore. I see no need in having a left handed AR personally, but I'm assuming you bought a left hand BCG for both uppers?? I know it sounds like a dumb question, but just making sure..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA