Originally Posted by PaintedDesert
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Wondering if the op has got this sorted out yet? Tried a proven lower on the uppers?

I have. Sorry for the late response. I did try it on proven lowers and they didn’t work. Same issues as before. It turns out there were a few made with slightly smaller gas ports and they got passed everyone. Long story short, I sent them back to the manufacturer and they will quickly repair and send them back. They were very helpful. I appreciate all the help from all y’all. My next thing with these may be the silent captured spring buffer. Those look and sound like a good thing.

That is good to hear. I use the silent captured spring system on a couple rifles. They are kind of cool. Needed? No, but they do reduce recoil slightly, said to help with accuracy, are quiet as hell (great for those thin A2 stocks where you hear the "TWANG" of the buffer and spring). I like the Amaspec stealth recoil spring system because it works well and is way less $ than a JP and does the same job. Keep in mind that you will need to buy or make a spacer for your rifle length system, but they just drop right in the carbine buffer tube. I remove the detent that keeps the buffer in as well. The new Gen 3 system looks good and less than $100:

Armaspec stealth recoil spring system. GEN 3

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA