Originally Posted by PaintedDesert
Brass doesn’t show any signs of stress. It will sometimes eject and sometimes not. When it doesn’t, it will sometimes feed the spent casing back into the chamber. Sometimes it stops just before being locked in battery. I tried the magazine test for hold open, and it never worked. The gas blocks I checked a few times and ran cleaner and compressed air through the tubes to make sure there were no blockages of assembly grease or other fragments. I have seen online where someone drills the port slightly larger, but while I’m capable of that, my luck it will not be the issue and now problems compounded. I have two other AR rifles, carbine and rifle that work great, so I will try switching out the lower for the troubled uppers and see what that does. I don’t know why I didn’t think about that before, it’s so simple. I should have the adjustable buffers from Odin Works today and will try that out if that’s the issue. I’m patient so I will take the time and do it right. Someone mentioned the Silent Captured Springs and that has me very interested after looking around at those. I might have to explore that for down the road.

They sell fully assembled, quality ARs most places and in my experience they're really great.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house