About 30 years ago me and two running mates were in a packed watering hole called Cracker Jacks. I was well on my way to being "f'd up" and went to piss. I had to step up and maneuver through the slightly elevated bar area where folks were congregated. As I'm trying to get to the pisser, a dude slams into me and just about about knocks me down. I shoved him pretty hard and remember yelling "Hey M'fer"! Why don't you watch where I'M going!" As I squeezed past him, I got cracked over the head with a bar stool. I went down and the crowd seemed to part like the Red Sea. When I got back up, I spun around and threw a wild punch that caught him square on the jaw. He was leaning against the rail and we both went tumbling over the rail to the dance floor below, just like in the movies. Luckily the incline, not counting the rail was only about 2 feet. The bouncers scooped us up and gingerly pushed us out the front door. We stood there a minute then both started laughing. We both apologized and waited on our respective rides to come on out. The next weekend, I was back in there again and one of the door men said "I ain't gonna have to throw you out again tonight am I?" Thank God those days are over. I rarely even drink beer these days...