Been in plenty of bar scraps in my early to mid 20s. "Won" far more than I lost, but certainly did lose some. Only times I ever really got my azz kicked bad was when I was jumped by 3 guys while I was pretty drunk and the time a puzzy talked all kinda sheit on me inside a bar but wouldnt fight, but snuck out behind me when I left and threw a brick at my head as i was throwing my leg over my Harley to ride home. That hit me in the back of my head knocked me out cold and gashed me open good. Then the punk came over and started kicking me while I was out. A buddy walked out and saw this and snatched the dude up, flipped him over and stuffed him head first into a big recycling bin filled with broken beer bottles etc lol.

Never been one with alot of patience dealing with azzholes, especially drunk azzholes when I too had been drinking. Was well known in several of the local watering holes during that time. Have definitely mellowed since then. Havent been in a fight that actually came to blows in at least 10 years and am just fine keeping it that way.

Last edited by marktheshark; 07/01/22.