Originally Posted by SLM
Uncle Bills in Reserve 4 years ago.

We had/have history and will probably wind up in a fight every time we cross paths.

Interesting! Local guy? Guide? What caused the bad blood?

I’ve got an Uncle Bills story. Before my best friend died in 05 we pulled into reserve late one night to scout for an upcoming bull hunt. We decided to pull in and wet our whistle before we headed to camp. There was a pretty good party going on and we were just minding our own business. There was a big bunch of locals having a good time and one in particular. I don’t know for sure but I would have bet this guy was gay. We didn’t care and neither did none of his friends, some of which were pretty rough characters. We are having our drinks and my friend gets a weird look on his face. He gets red and says I think this sumbeach just grabbed me ass. I looked past him and it could have been possible. I said you do what you want but if you hit this guy we might not make it outta here alive. He thought about it and said hurry up and drink your drink and let’s get to camp! On the way to camp I was giving him hell but prudence was definitely the better choice that night!

"I used to be a tired hunting guide, now I'm just a re-tired hunting guide"

"No eternal reward will forgive us now, for wasting the dawn" JM

Jared