48 years ago, pretty close to todays date and at Lake Tenkiller, OK. Myself and a stout Cherokee Indian. We fought a good bit and he would up falling on a tent. Well, out of the tent came a big dang indian and his crying young daughter. He was not in a good mood and asked who fell on the tent to which my opponent gleefully offered up that it was me that fell on the tent. As soon as that was out of his mouth I popped him in the face pretty damnn good (never did care for liars!). We fought some more and next thing I know we are in the lake with me raining down some hard right hands to his face when all of sudden he says (with his eyes closed); How about we get up and fight fair? Well, seemed like a good idea seeing how my right hand apparently did not have much power behind it and I did not want to drown in the lake. So, we got up and went back up the hill for some more fun and games. Fortunately, the indian crowd had enough entertainment and they put an end to the fighting. I never had anymore fights after that one.

Last edited by Marley7x57; 07/02/22.