Originally Posted by jorgeI
My wife's family hails from two small towns/country Alexandria and Petersburg, PA. They have a very nice (belongs to my wife also) cabin on 99 acres in Rothrock state forest.The extended family also has a big lodge on the property and the entire family just dumped close to 1M in rebuilding the lodge, employing a LOT of local construction folks. My FIL lives in Pensacola November-April, then spends May-November in the Cabin with my wife keeping him out of trouble. I drive/fly up several times.

We pay taxes in Florida and PA with significant contributions to the local community (he paid for rebuilding the Volunteer Fire House), local church & City Hall and a few other projects. In short, we contribute more to the community than most locals here. Once I retire (again) our plan is to extend our stays in PA through December. I don't see how ANYBODY would have an issue with this or most others here who contribute to BOTH communities.

I think you mean your wife's dad pays and contributes in PA and your sawed off ass visits there because you married the owner's daughter.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house