Take what ever is necessary to drop that number and makes any changes anything in your life that needs changing. Forget that crap of you don't want to put meds in your body.That will get you dead.
High blood pressure causes strokes.

I was just released from the hospital this afternoon. I had a stroke Friday mid day.Luckily my wife recognized the symptoms and she had me in the ER within 45 minutes. Another 45 minutes and they started a powerful drug to dissolve the blood clot.Then I spent 2 days days in the ICU doing CT scans, ultra sounds, EKG, Electrocardigrams, MRI etc. Because of the fast attention, I only have small pea size damage in my brain and I have retained almost all of my faculties. However I am now susceptible to another stroke in the future and I have damage. Recovery will not be fast.

My elk hunt in September is canceled. My wife's trip to Denali, which she was to leave this coming Tuesday is canceled. If I had waited to go to the hospital 4-5 hours later, they said I probably would not have survived. When they started to infuse that drug, it wasn't known if it would be successful.'
You get a chance to lay on a table and worry if you will become a vegetable or dead, you will change your attitude. My wife with her quick actions and prayers from others to God saved my life.To put it bluntly, Deflave and a few others are full of bull feces.

Last edited by saddlesore; 07/31/22.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles