Originally Posted by GhettoSportman
Thanks for the reply! Appreciate it! Seems the ticket here is experience (as in most things). This is my first use of a chrono in around 30 years of handloading. Only had the groups on paper to tell me what was good. I did get a little hung up on these numbers as I had expected the numbers to be closer together than what I got. I also thought this chrono would help me find GOOD loads faster and with less waste of powder and bullets! Something else I was wrong about! lol I'll have to go up and down the ladder again and see what the numbers tell me. I'm still hoping for an SD of less than 10 and an ES of less then 20! We'll see if I can find the sweet spot before hell freezes over!

Thanks for the time and knowledge sharing! Sure appreciate it!!

Lol bud you are barking up the wrong powder tree for that. LT32 was specifically designed for 65-70 grain bullets in the 6PPC. You are probably going to hit pressure before you get anywhere close to that with LT32. BTDT. This is the best I ever got out of that powder. 2 tenths over max, .4 over and things got real sporty. Shot with a Cooper 21 223, Oehler 35P for a chronograph.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Swifty