Reading this thread reminds me of when I started reloading 50 years ago. I worried about every little thing but life got in the way so I started to simplify things so I could live with my results and still have a life. I seldom use my Pro Chrono unless I have a round I definitely plan on using for extreme uses- long range critters be it elk, deer, or rock chucks.... just so I can come up with a decent drop table. Once I get that settled within a relatively small or expected range of fps, I am happy as long as my groups are looking like I expect them to. The rest is fluff to keep you occupied while waiting for the next hunting trip IMO, but really don't change much when it comes right down to it.

When it comes right down to it, groups tell you just about everything you need to know. If you really want to know how your rifle is shooting a particular load, stretch it out a bit and shoot some 200,300,400 yard groups and see what you think... and to add to what BSA says, the Nosler seconds are absolutely excellent bullets and as good as the firsts. I've shot some really impressive groups with them that I wouldn't even post as most guys would call me a liar...

This is supposed to be fun, isn't it? Sometimes we forget that in our OCD attempt to get everything perfect....

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.