Well everyone has their own idea of fun! For me it's shooting followed by handloading and if I can't do either of those (I'm handicap, if it wasn't for the range officers putting up targets for me I wouldn't be able to go) it's learning about some aspect of the two. I'm also retired so I have nothing but time on my hands. I'm not worrying or sweating the numbers, I'm trying to learn from them as fast as I can since it's the first time in almost 30 years of handloading that I've seem chrono data! I've been letting the groups on paper tell me whats going on for a long time. I just started getting into 600 yard F-class practices when most of my health issues started so that's out for me now and huntings out the window also. That just leaves handloading and load testing at my local 100 yard range! I'm hoping that if I'm lucky enough to get to heaven there's unlimited ranges with unlimited loads and rifles to play with! lol

Forgot to add, the whole reason for the chrono is I got a couple of 350 Legends (in case an opportunity pops up to hunt a local farm this deer season with our silly requirements) and the Hodgdon load data using Lil'Gun seemed very hot even at the starting loads. So after all these years without one I decided to pop for one and have a way to guess at the pressures the load data was creating.

Thanks so much guys for the help and advice! I sure appreciate it!!!

Last edited by GhettoSportman; 08/10/22. Reason: brain fart

Proper prior practice prevents piss poor performance!