I drove a neighbor's girlfriend down to Virginia Beach Labor Day 1981. The neighbors girlfriend had a daughter. Her name was Trina . She was 16 and I was 18. She laughed when I said I was 18 and didn't believe me. I told her she looks 14. She didn't like that much. A year later her mom and sisters move into the neighbors house just down the road. We liked each other and she was better looking than most anything around here and fun too. A friend told me to date her so we did. We got married in 1987. Been married ever since. It is sad though, we have nothing in common . The pastor even tried to talk us out of getting married. She says that the pastor should have refused to marry us and she regreets getting married. We get along fairly well. We have 2 kids . My 30 yr . old daughter lives in Cairo , Egypt and teaches there. My son lives 30 miles away and works for an investment firm . Both are very good at what they do so we did good. I am a busy body, fishing, hunting, getting on the water, scouting deer , but fishing is my fun. I love the woods, she hates it. I love the water, she hates it. She sits and watches videos and I wonder how a person can waste their life away watching half retarded people argue in court ETC. She does work 35 hrs a week though. I told her in a few years I am going to retire and move to Upper Michigan. She said she isn't going. She is starting to change her mind a little though.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23