great story.

thanks for sharing.

Originally Posted by GRIZZ
I'll come clean... I met my Hula Girl through the printed singles adds in our local paper prior to all the online dating. I figured I wasn't going to meet Miss wonderful out in the hills chasing coyotes so WTH right? Did this for a couple years just to get laid and laid I did. Then on August 10 1994 I met my future Bride and the rest is history as they say. I'm 7 years older than her and we both grew up in Santa Ana CA.

Turns out we had some of the same teachers at different schools in town. My older brother lived in an apartment with his new wife just a block away on the same street as the house where my wife grew up. I would hang in front of my brothers place to work on cars and such almost every day so I could imagine there I am, 16 years old and this 9 year old girl would be walking or riding her bike past me on her way to the local college to play sports cause she was athletic and me not knowing this would be my future wife 23 years later. I only wish I had met her sooner I was 37, she was 30...

Prolly seen her God knows how many times growing up around our city. We had a few things in common beside some of the same teachers. Both our Fathers served in the U S Army Air Corp during WWII. She battled breast cancer earlier this year the Docs found it real early it was barely deemed as stage 1 after a lumpectomy and 36 rounds of radiation treatments the Docs declared her cancer free so we both feel blessed for that god willing she stays that way.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]