Mine is quite a bit younger than I. She was a widow with a 2 year old boy. She bought a place down the dirt road from me, about six acres over. I was recently divorced at the time and when I used to ride by on my horse I'd see this 30-something 6' tall smoke show in shorts walking around her yard working in her flower beds ... her boy would come running out to the road to look at Thor, my horse ... big buckskin quarter horse, gelding. Plus I had a border collie and a blue healer that followed me around on that horse .... so, over time I would stop.and her little boy, by then three years old, would come a running.

She finally came out and talked to me ... most beautiful green eyes and dark silky hair, legs that went on forever and man what a body. She was a cross (my buddies used to say this) between Sherilyn Fenn and Sela Ward.

One night she invited me to dinner and the rest is history. That boy is now twenty-five and he's my Son. He calls me Pa and we're close. He's my hunting and fishing buddy and he named his Son after me. I tell the both of them that I love them every day.

God has smiled on me. She's still the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, to me. She's in her 50s, she is my queen. Most incredible woman, she's really something. I worship the ground that woman walks-on.

My first wife I met at Fort Bragg. We had three daughters and were married for over twenty years. We grew apart.

Thor and Tess and Good Ole Dog are all gone now, buried on this property. I miss them.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.