Originally Posted by PJGunner
We will not comment on my first wife. A total disaster. Just to keep it simple, her family hated my guts and my family hate her guts. Never had a chance although we did have about 3.5 years and two kids. I treat it as an unforgetable bad dream.

About a tear after the divorce I'm at work at the Post Office and I look across the room and this very pretty woman was staring at me. To be honest I stared back. I I saw she had a couple of mail bags full I went over and put them on the appropriate dolly. I said Hi and she said high back. I got lucky and snaagged her at lunch and we talked Turns out she's married with three kids. Separated from one hell of dirtbag husband who when they were together would bring his girl friend over and sleep with her. I found out she had to catch a bus to come and go to work so I started picking her up and taking her home. Well her old man got upset about that arrangement and threatened to do her and the kids in. She had family in Nevada so I sent her to be with them until things cooled down. I quit my job and moved to Nevada and we moved in together. Between us she finally got enough money to divorce the bum. A week later we got married. We had 52 glorious years together although the last three were rough. On March 12, 2019 she passed from the effects od Alzheimer's disease. I still miss her.
PJ

That's an amazing story.