Trybone,

It is a HILARIOUS constant,that you are glued to my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel,due to you,suffering being you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". There's no need for you to reiterate,that someone with your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",simply can't begin to fathom the magnitude. You'd need a co-signer for the tape. Hint.

It's thus far been a slow morning. Had a passel of new rifles to sort out and the atmospherics to drive Erik's Tuner. Hint.

No problem reaching 1500yd steel on the erector with .796 BC's. Can only reach 1600yd steel from here(at objective cap). Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

The Retardo 14" '250 SALAMI is grooving on The Chop,with 50 'Max Smooches. HILARIOUSLY barely Supersonic to 800yds,in the morning's atmosphere. Google as you must and nod them crossed-eyes,atop your pencil neck,like you "understand". Hint.

The Gen 1 HAVAK is Supersonic to 1700yds with 112's. Hint.

Kiss,find pressure and rock on. 2.900" Square Smooches in binderless AICS,behaved nicely laying moly down with shots #3,4 and 5 through said rifle at 100yds. Sig brass playing nicely to boot. Hint.

Shot DOPE to 1600yds(furthest steel at this location) and it's fhuqking money. Hint.

Bart' barreled Vudoo likes the EC Tuner at 100yds,set to #14 from closed. A little fishtailing tail wind,but the weather is NEVER "perfect" in the Real World. "Luckily",you "get" to read about it and ogle the pics! Hint.

This makes it a VERY Big Day for you,with all them Splendid Pixels to steal,as you wallow in your Drooling Brokedicktitude. Hint.

I probably should go yank some Chrome,here before Noon,so I can go check Mail for you. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."