Jane,

22LR's are VERY "tricky" and you can almost ID one by yourself...you "lucky" Kchunt. ALMOST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You did "great" with Anschutz too. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"Identifying" a 22LR from a 17 Whizzum is "tricky" too,even with help from someone as STUPID as you. Hint.

How long do you typically tumble Rimfire Fodder? Hint.

PLEASE keep Whining aloud in your High Pitched Nasal Whine and Hissying your Fit and I'll simply fuel said Insecurities,with wares that actually exist. You Google Gals are a fhuqking HOOT! Hint.

Pardon my simply shooting it all,as you "get" to read about it and race one another,to gawk the Splendid Pixels. You better summons a LOT more help,in order to keep things "fair". Hint.

I know it ain't very "fair",that The Splendors simply overwhelm your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",if only because you are forced to suffer being you and you can't begin to fhuqking fathom the magnitude. At least Whining your Vagina Monolgue is free,as is Hissying your Fit! Again,you might want to consider holding your breath,flapping your Fairy Wings and stomping your feet,for the MAXIMUM "effect" of your meltdown. HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."