Jane,

There's zero need to reiterate,that someone with your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",should know better than to TRY and talk about ANYTHING Firearms or Outdoors related...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I cited plainly several times,that you CLUELESS Kchunts should abandon ALL attempts about wares that actually exist and stick with your Day Dreaming Delusions instead. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you two can "afford" to "contribute". Keep extolling your very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,with wares that exist. Hint.

It is funnier than fhuqk,that neither of you gals have ever seen a box of 22LR fodder in the Real World,let alone subtend same to OEM Signature packaging. Google as you MUST. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Pardon my simply shooting it all,as you "get" to read about it and race one another,to gawk the Splendid Pixels. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."