Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Sexual predation on children would be a perfect example. Would you be willing to just stand by and watch it proliferate?

apples to oranges.....bob

Wow.

I don't want to have a pissing match with you...there is too much division already...but, wow.

no need for a pissing match....I will be clear...child predators should be killed.....a woman having an abortion of a unwanted pregnancy is not the same in my eyes....

keep in mind what I think doesnt matter....thats on the woman...thats her decision she has to live and die with ......being a free moral agent has its consequences.....bob

I can understand that but I'd have to not believe that abortion is murder to accept that point of view. I'm talking about the life of another party, and I'm sure you comprehend that. I consider abortion to be the taking of an innocent life.

Then we and consider to Roe v. Wade itself...how can it be acceptable for SCOTUS to INVENT a Constitutional right? That is exactly what SCOTUS did in Roe v. Wade. That undermines the entire concept of even having a constitution to begin with...and down the slippery slope we go [went].

The issue is multi-faceted, and I don't see how a conservative can defend it from any perspective.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.