Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by gsganzer
I choose to get my information from multiple sources and the WSJ is certainly one of the few I trust as an unbiased news source that just reports facts and lets the reader make their own informed choice. If their poll says that recent abortion rulings are an issue, I believe them, because it matches my own beliefs.

I agree with the SC decision. As a strict constitutional scholar, it is not a constitutional issue. But as a lifelong Republican, the party has lost me on their stance over abortion and their push, such as Texas, for even more restrictive bans. Important decisions and policy are not all black and white. How someone can say they're pro-life and then support capital punishment, I always find as a twist. Few things in life are ever black and white and as a society we have to decide where the line is. Once that's settled, move on. The chances are that neither side is completely happy, but we defined the line we can live with.

We've all become such crybabies now, that if it doesn't fit squarely with your beliefs, you seek to unravel it. This is the case for both Democrats and Republicans! Grow up and realize life is made up of compromises! We should have all learned this as grade school kids on the playground. You look at the kids today and then complain they can't cope with adversity, rejection and compromise. They're following in your examples! Our current generation of troubled kids that don't know how to cope and compromise isn't the issue of our current problems. The last two generations are!

Uhhh....you went left because of abortion....and you tell us not to be crybabies??

So Jim, how do you figure I went left? Because I used critical thinking to form my own decision? I'm probably way more right than you've summed up, but I'm not a sheep that blindly follows the flock.