elkhunternm

Spoke with them yesterday. They have 2 sets in stock but they couldn't tell if they are specked to the Manson reamer I have. The Clymer version is a bit different so I sent them the spec diagram today and waiting for a response. If they needed to make it from scratch their lead time is 18-24 months, with a 37 page backlog of orders! Obviously they are not seriously in the game.

I've also inquired of Whidden Arms in GA - don't know their work or wait times, waiting for a response.

As a backup I spoke to the Manson's shop today and they can make me a resizer reamer based on the chambering reamer and I can have a blank die reamed to 460G&A. I know I have a die blank somewhere in the shop intended for a 35/284 but will probably use it for this project instead.

I've resolved I'm going to see this through to the end & use it in the summer.

I'm convinced that as big a hammer my 404J has proven to be, a 458 caliber bullet at 2350 is a bigger hammer!!

Cheers!!

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now