Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by smokepole
Just by the tone of the communications and video I'm wondering how this will be in person. It's a good drive for me, I may not be available if/when they call.

Probably the best move for you.

It would be a real gut punch to drive all that way only to have a hole in your game exposed in front of a bunch a people

👍🏼

LOL, shooting to qualify isn't what I was talking about dipschit, my date and time to shoot is set, I have the day off, and I'm going. I'm talking about the actual hunt, that's not scheduled yet. Of course, if you knew what you were talking about you'd know that.

And WTF are you talking about "my game?" It may be your game, but it ain't mine. I rarely even hunt with centerfire rifles.

And since we're giving advice here, my advice to you is to up your game in things that really matter, like running your business. The online reviews that people have posted here are not kind. But hey, at least you're "LGBTQ friendly" so you've got that going for you. What does that even mean, anyway?

Originally Posted by huntsman22
Well, since I've seen ol' Smoke shoot at the Icebreaker, and kill lots of PD's here on the ranch well past 600 yards, and bang the holy bejeebus outta my steel, the LAST thing I'd have to say about him is 'doesn’t have a clue how to shoot
'
Believe me. He won't have ANY trouble with qualifying at that circus, OR killing elk at any range he wants to.

Thanks Don. Not in the same class as guys like you and Jordan, never claimed to be a "sharpshooter" or an expert marksman. I just want to put some meat in the freezer and it it helps CP&W manage the herd, so much the better.

rcuntmuglia seems to have a problem with that. Life in the peanut gallery I guess.

A wise man is frequently humbled.