Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by smokepole
Yes, I saw that. And then allow you to lean up against a post. A post that you won't have in the field.

Do you get it now? I could draw a picture.

You are too dense to understand the entire purpose of the qualification.

LOLOLOLOL

They want rifle shooters with a certain level of proficiency. If you can’t kneel and shoot a target that’s 6MOA at 200 yards they don’t want you.

Do YOU get it now?

I’m with smoke on this one. Seems odd to offer a post to qualify on when shot opportunities in the park will be on sand dunes. And the shooter should demonstrate their ability with the support they brought to use in the field (tripod/sticks/bipod/pack) IMO.

Not sure why you feel the need to single him out like that. A lot of folks on here learned practical marksmanship long before the Creedmoor cartridges were invented or PRS matches were a thing. Skills like shooting prairie dogs, calling coyotes, and shooting steel out to 1,200 yards with hand loaded wildcat cartridges. And hunting antelope, deer, and elk at a multitude of ranges in real world hunting conditions. I’m guessing many of us on here don’t have anything to prove and aren’t concerned about our ability to qualify, just trying to get a handle on how the game is played with this CPW management hunt.

Last edited by TracksWapiti; 11/13/22.