Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by slumlord
Pretty sure I’ll never fry a turkey again

Every time I do one, extended family gets all hissy fit about not being finished as they arrive

My brother in law ate about 10 big fluffy yeast rolls and watched Speed TV the rest of the afternoon

Another time, my inlaws gorged up on ham slices and mashed potatoes and then said they were full as I brought the bird in.
Same bytch azz man child BIL that brings a spiral ham or whatever the fuuuk it was all chainsaw like cut the fuuuuk up.
Cause he cut off all the good flavored outside meat off for himself back at the house
And presents some blooody vein ill cooked meat around the bone as his thanksgiving special for people to eat.

I would be substituting 1/2 cup of water in his special little plain yellow man child cup cakes he demands for clear liquid laxative and hook him the fuuuk up .

Same with others special gravey they have to have made for them.

1 yr of it ok....
2 yrs in a row.

Guarantee they will say the dont like it and grew out of their taste for it about a week out via phone on that 3rd yr.

Their are ways to modify behavior and make ones life less of a hassle..

👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣

That’s my foster uncle mother ph ucking straight OG from Maine!

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.