Originally Posted by Blacktailer
Throughout the latest shortage there was 350L on the shelves here in AZ. Why they would even ship it here is beyond me unless the snowbirds take it home with them.

Walmart is ran by people on the 40th floor in Bentonville AR...not your local stores..

I moved to Oregon in 1995, and deer hunting season is in October, and ends at the first of November.

Wally World here has quit carrying guns and ammo in Oregon, something to do with the political climate.

BUT.. what I've seen for the 27 years I have lived here, is Wally Worlds marketing and management teams, send out product for hunting season to correspond to when hunting season is in Arkansas.. So what I've seen for 27 years in Oregon, is as soon as our deer hunting general season is OVER here in Oregon, then the store gets an entire shipment of Hunting Season stuff to put on the shelves...

most people don't buy any of it... because what hasn't moved after hunting season is over in Arkansas, then they put it all on Sale., for a fraction of the price. That is when people in Oregon, go back down to Wally World, and then stock up on all of their needs for next hunting season...

Its almost like Walmart has fashioned their marketing nationwide , from Governmental Management Theory... known on the street as day late and dollar short.. or the one word description.. CLUELESS...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez