I've picked up two of them in a Savage Axxis...

But only because they were closing them out for $200, with a Bushnell 3 x 9 scope to boot. The Bushnell will make a good 22 scope..

I bought them because the rifles were certainly a bargain, 50% off. But I have ordered a pair of 17 Fireball barrels...
I've put one of them on one of the Savage Axxis. Same length and contour...

Walmart in Oregon has quit selling rifles and ammo, so there was no 350 Legend on the shelves... but I bought them for the actions.

If they had made the 350 Legend with a 223 case, and not made it the way they did, then I would have tried one out... as I have 10 life time supplies of 223 brass, that is pretty much range pick up brass. But they decided to be different, a marketing dept idea I am sure.

However, for the service they talk about most people using "Legend" for, I've been using a Ruger Predator in 6.5 Grendal for 3 years now.
So buying ammo, ( if I can find it) for the "Legend" isn't really motivating me to use it... The Grendal does everything 350 will do, plus a lot more.
Bi Mart has 350 Legends on the shelves, in the Ruger Ranch rifle, and they cost $100 more than I got the Predator in a Grendal. So no reason to try and reinvent the wheel for me.

The other Axxis I have, I will probably order a 223 barrel in it, with a fast twist, that heavier contour, but 18 inch length like the Barrel that the 350 came with. I like the Grendal from Ruger because I can use AR mags with it.. not so much with the Savage. But I do like the Savage Axxis that I have, as in the varmint fields I single shoot my shots. A heavier contour barrel, but shorter in length that my other guns is making sense to me, especially when my shooting rest is the Hood off my 4 Runner.

so my factory Legends are rebarreled to 17 Fireball and a 223.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez