Originally Posted by The Happy Kaboomer
Originally Posted by rickt300
Ran 80 rounds through my AR in 350 Legend yesterday letting my grandson waste ammo, which was mostly cast bullets on top of I4227. He had a blast blasting empty cans and milk jugs full of water. Going to burn another 20 and load another 100 with a different cast bullet to hunt with. The round almost exactly matches the 35 Remington which is a good thing.

The little .355 dia legend will never in a 100 years equal the 35 Remington.........Go back and study your ballistic tables for both catridges with different bullet weights.

The word "almost" outside your vocabulary? The 350 comes within 100 feet per second of equaling the 35 Remington with reloads, can be loaded to equal most 200 grain factory loads, excluding the Hornady rubber tips. That is if factory standard pressures are adhered to. My cast 200 grain load runs 1950 fps which is about what you get from Factory 200 grain Corelokts. The 35 Remington Leverevolution 200 grain load definitely out runs the 350, if you could find any of it on the shelf. I happen to own both and load them to similar velocities with 220 gr and 200 gr. cast bullets. An added bonus IF I were to shoot factory ammo is that ammo is everywhere unlike the 35 Remington which lately has been impossible to find and this includes brass. Good thing I do reload.

Last edited by rickt300; 11/30/22.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]