Originally Posted by LSU fan
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Speaking of Varget, at Cabelas in Gonzales today, I bought two pounds at a decent price. They had half dozen cans on the shelf, more powder than my last visit.

I bought the last primers in the store, a thousand CCI 450’s that I use in my .22 K-Hornet. But they were $89, about twice what I had been paying. But with primers, when you see them, you buy them. At least no Haz Mat charge.

I had enough points on my Cabelas card to cover it. So, not a bad trip, passing thru Baton Rouge on the way to Old Metairie, spending New Years with daughter, SIL and grands.

Happy New Year.

DF

You were down here in my neck of the woods. Supply has slowly been getting better there. Be safe down south!
Yeah on supplies getting better. With a half dozen cans of Varget, they had around 40-50 cans of various powders. No primers after I bought the last thousand CCI 450’s. I was complaining about $85, but see at Powder Valley, those same primers priced at $90 and not available.

So, anytime Cabelas undersells PV, that’s amazing. AND they had them right there on the shelf. So, as I left the store, they had no primers. But I left you guys some Varget.

DF

Last edited by Dirtfarmer; 12/30/22.