Originally Posted by pete53
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by pete53
rost495 , your full of B.S. and brag way to much. as far as Ruger rifles you need to open your eyes it seems the real Alaskans are using plenty Ruger rifles. you won`t see me with a frozen rifle ever again i learned take a better brand rifle with 3 position safety like a Ruger or Winchester.
lmao. Carry on. Using a safety can get you killed too... ignore as you feel the need to.

> a person just has to be smart enough to know when and where not to have a safety on and when it should be on that`s why the 3 position works best always. the other nice thing about a Winchester with a 3 position safety if you remove the bolt from the rifle a person can field strip the bolt and put back bolt back together. hopefully you have pick up a couple of tips from some of these other guides and hunters. good luck and be safe ,Pete53

Holy Fugg, how hard is it to strip a Remington bolt? I'll agree that it isn't quite as easy as a Winchester, but it's certainly not hard to do either.

"243/85TSX It's as if the HAMMER OF THOR were wielded by CHUCK NORRIS himself, and a roundhouse kick thrown in for good measure."