Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
[quote=Riflehunter]

Has it occured to you that polls are only as good as who you ask, and the willingness of the participants to disclose their personal information?
No need to look at the polls. As soon as you step on your national airline you get greeted by gay stewards with their gay innuendos and get a message from the gay CEO.

You seem obsessed with gay.
I shouldn't have said gay as its not inclusive enough. I should have said gay, lesbian, transsexual , transvestite, bisexual and any of the others that I may have not included.

Of course, they are your obsession, it's what you think about constantly, spend your time on the internet banging on about whenever you can....why, it's just like you are itching to come out of the closet.
If someone thinks something is a large issue for a country such as Australia - it doesn't mean that they are obsessed with it or that they spend their time constantly thinking about it. On the other hand, if DBT and Mauser9mm aren't that bothered by it, don't have a moral set of values set down by Christianity, and if one-third of the male population is that way inclined...then surely there's an extremely high probability that DBT and Mauser9mm are themselves gay. Is that an unreasonable proposition?

Sorry - you'll need to look elsewhere. Your attempt at "logical" deduction is just a cluster fuck of your parable addled brain.

Parable addled brain? Why are you deflecting?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]