Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by ribka
not surprised. lol

A third of Aussies aged 15 to 24 identify as LGBTQIA+… a new survey has revealed… Seeing different relationships online from a young age has given people the confidence to “live a life most true to them.”
How about in the US, little ribka?

"One in six adults in Generation Z identifies as LGBT, according to survey data released early Wednesday from Gallup, providing some of the most detailed and up-to-date estimates yet on the size and makeup of the nation’s LGBT population.

Gallup’s latest survey data, based on more than 15,000 interviews conducted throughout 2020 with Americans age 18 and older, found that 5.6 percent of U.S. adults identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender, up from 4.5 percent in Gallup’s findings based on 2017 data."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2021/02/24/gen-z-lgbt/

some surveys in European countries were asking people, what percentage of the American Population were LGTQxyz1234 etc.

Each European country it was done in, were averaging that 50% plus of the USA was Gay etc.

you'd think people are not so stupid that they believe that stuff....

people with a big mouth, and always shouting " look at us!!", being all over the news networks, papers, magazines, the internet etc...
doesn't mean that they represent half of a nations's population is Gay or anything else.. ( France may be an exception, LOL.. just kiddin' )

US stats that do census etc, estimate its around 3% of the nation identifies as Gay...

stating 1/3 of Australia is Gay, is just slinging out bad information and then just wait to see how much reaction they get back in return...

with Liberals and media, that is how they spend their time, just to slowly try to slip communism into control the worlds population and how they think... I have seen young folks I know ( college age) and have known them since they were kids in our scout troop, I've been with for 20 years..
they have experimented with seeing if they are subtly 'gay'.. when asking them how did that work out for them... the usual response is " not so good"

it shows how brain washed they are getting from the liberal media, that they even try it...

in my younger days in college in the 70s, I've had a few gay guys ask me if I wanted them to blow me...my response was never verbal..
Knocking them on their asses, was my response... they got the message...

Being Gay is NOT a badge of honor.. even if that is the message the liberals are trying to seed young people's minds with.

in Australia, the USA and about anywhere else...

They watch our TV and movies.

Somehow most of our couples are half black.
When only 13% of us are black.

And a huge amount of us are true cacksuckers, on TV.

That sub plot is the reason for Phàg participation in the young age groups.
The kids have been brainwashed.

Be a sword swallower, show your open mindedness.
"Girls, grab a Black Man. It's the TREND"

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!