Originally Posted by wyoming260
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
If you start out as a penal colony and only import garbage, than the results are not gonna be good. Australia is probably the low point of The once Broad reaching British empire

The USA, being of course a paradise on earth, where Christian love and tolerance knows no bounds, where rational people live in peace and harmony and have no fear of violence.....
Maybe not in all of America, but Here in Buffalo, Wyoming it's pretty nice........

Doesn't that miss the point? I wasn't talking about small town or city life. There are plenty of nice towns, cities and communities all over the world.

I only know of Australia , by what I see or here through media and the tourists that pass through here. You probably have the same sources on America. I am sure most Australians and most Americans could mix together fine. 5 percent of The U.S. way of life takes up 95 percent of the media. I am sure you country is the same way. Your Country is 13 percent the population of Ours, So yes we have Problems for the size of Our Country we are the true Last Bastion of Hope for Freedom on a Large scale.

You are aware of the ever tightening gun laws in your ow nation and states ?

What can't be achieved in one move may be implemented through increments. A liitle bit here, a little bit there and eventually you find that your rights and priveledges have been eroded away.

What then? Are you going to take up arms against your government?