Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Although I enjoy messing with the Aussies every now & then about their "bend over & take it" stance on gun bans & clot shots .... Just using facts to fk with em ya know.... just for fun in the troll game, no harm done .... but

I'll have to admit this Eljibitik accusations are a bit far fetched, especially if Americans are the accusers

The US of fkn A is the breeding ground of these Eljibitik freaks and their numbers are growing exponentially, they have infiltrated all forms of government in Federal & State positions, including local school boards and knitting groups

They are fkn everywhere like cockroaches, rats, lice, fleas & [bleep] ... sorry .. I meant chiggers ...

Current US president is a pedophile ... & he once was a vice president for a homosexual president with a man for a wife ....

Glass houses fellas .....

Meanwhile you yourself bend over and take whatever is happening in your own nation, including ever restrictive gun regulation ....quick to point the finger but blind to your own folly.
I read his post and it seems he is way more critical of the perverse elements of the USA than he is Australia.

You think wrong. What you overlook is what we are responding to, ie, blowhard yanks with the attitude and manners of an alley cat. Quick to point their finger, but utterly blind to their own inflated, self righteous condition.