Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by DBT
Little Ribka, a natural born liar obsessed with the Gay.

Gay, gay, gaaaay, is all the little Tyke thinks and dreams about.......get a bedroom with your boyfriends, little ribka, and have the party you dream about.

You can put a tampon in your anus to help stop bleeding they say

Being a deviant, you seem to know all about it.

Do you have any idea how schizophrenic you sound? Since you think homosexuality is perfectly moral, how in the world is it an insult to ribka for you to call him that which you think is good and virtuous? True, ribka, like me, knows homosexuality is practically a moral crime (certainly a vicious sexual perversion, as the greatest moral legislators of Athens and Jerusalem have unanimously agreed) but how in the heck is it an insult for you to call ribka a homo when (1) he knows you think its a virtue; and (2) you have zero credibility with him (or with anyone else, for that matter)? I mean, it's just idiocy; its virtually a self-contradiction, to say nothing of childish. You really need to start thinking through your position before you let your fingers anywhere near a keyboard because you unerringly spout incoherent nonsense. Its been days since I challenged you to make the case for the objective moral superiority of your position and instead of attempting a response, all you can do is call names like a small child. You're not impressing anyone DBT. You're coming off as an idiot.

I'm not the one in attack mode, while pretending to be a good upright christian...that is you and your ilk.

The prentence of being a good upright christian while initiating and engaging in your foul behaviour proves you and your ilk to be the very thing you falsely accuse me of being.

You sir prove yourself to be liar and a hypocrite. Given the security of anonymity, just another low life who loves nothing more than act the Insufferable Prick.

You still don't get it. Why would any Christian give a rat's ass whether an atheist thinks well of him or not? crazy Moreover, you're the one constantly posting new comments effectively paying a compliment to your interlocutors by calling then that which you consider virtuous! crazy You're literally so confused, you don't know whether you're coming or going.

You and your type prove it by being here spilling your guts like vindictive clowns.

Oh that one really hurt! laugh laugh laugh grin

Tarquin