Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by CCCC
Ribka has started all the gay threads - unusual obsession, but maybe not for him. He seems to be grooming CCCCCCC, Aces and QueenGnatTwat - the angry Christian blowhards that deep down are just plain old arseholes, and that are willing to "come on board" with little tyke Ribka.
These evidence based guys are busy focusing all of the OZ data on your LGBT+++ explosion phenom - and there you are fantasizing about straight guys, half a world away, that you haven't even met? Wow.

Why not do as usual - just snuggle up with your DBT buddy and fuss about a rational response to the proof data? Just unwad the panties, and try to relax.

Hey, Ribka mentioned LGBT and you quickly offered to "come over" here and check the situation out yourself - very telling I reckon. You must be in conflict with your bible about these particular proclivities of yours.
Nope - decided best to work long distance on the data from the good folks over there. Not coming anywhere near that place until you queer guys calm down, get a grip, and end that LGBT+++ tsunami.

I suppose you'll be happy continuing in the meantime with your fluffers QueenGnatTwat and Aces. Do you share happy times at Aces' bidet?

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?