The 25-06 is my first choice for pronghorn. Many decades ago, the bullet selection wasn't great for the 25-06. It seemed to me the bullets would not expand or would do so violently depending on the different bullets, at least the ones I saw in use. When the 100 grain Hornady Interlock bullets came out I felt it was one of the best available - I still have a couple boxes of them. The partitions were not always available, now they are available in different weights - you can't do better than partitions, IMO. I tried the SST's when they came out and that first design was lacking as they expanded quite violently. I've just recently bought a couple boxes of 100 grain TTSX bullets and will try them on pronghorn, if I'm lucky enough to draw a tag. I'll be using that combination on whitetail this fall. Today, it seems that there are quite a few bullets that should work well in the 25-06. The BT's I have are likely an older version, they will likely be on my estate sale, someday.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally