Scott,

I think that sometimes certain bullets suprise us in performance. Sounds like them BT's do shoot good in the 25 cal. I will add that a friend of mine once told me he shot a bowling ball with his 300 Savage and a 180gr Nos. Partition and it penetrated over 6 inches and stayed together into what looked like a picture perfect mushroom.

I've always wanted to punch through a bowling ball with a 350gr Hard Cast LBT from my 45 Colt Linebaugh sixgun to see if I can do it. I shot right through a buffalo bull once and that bullet zoomed right through and made a metal sounding clank when it hit a metal gate. The Buff got up on his tippy toes for half an eye blink then fell over. I watched the same friend shoot another buff with a 310gr Keith style SWC cast bullet from his 45 Colt. The buff was face on and took the bullet just clipping his chin, entering the neck, reducing 2 feet of buffalo vertebrea to bone puzzle, through the chest (lungs), through the paunch (no 7mag in the world will make it through the paunch of a buffalo) and through the round steaks, stopping just under the hide about a foot below his ying yang. The was the deadest buffalo you ever saw fall to the ground.

So, I tend to compare all penetraion qualities to what I see good hard cast bullets do out of a good sixgun. Still not too impressed with high velocity rifle rounds.

CM